Choose who represents you: it’s time to vote (important AGM info too)
It’s time to choose who you want to represent the membership! Voting is open March 31 – April 16 at 5:00 pm. You can vote for up to three candidates.
While the board doesn’t run day-to-day operations, they help guide the credit union and act as member advocates. The board is selected by members like you.
How to vote
- Login to sunovacu.ca/evote using your online banking login.
- Read through the candidate statements.
- Select up to three candidates.
- Confirm your vote.
To be eligible to vote in the board election this year, you will need to have been a member since March 16, 2021.
Notice of AGM
The Annual General Meeting of Sunova Credit Union Limited and Hubert Financial will be by telephone conference at 7:00 pm on April 29, 2021. Members must contact Help HQ no later than 5:00 pm on Friday, April 23 at 1.833.378.6682 to pre-register for the meeting and to receive the call-in information.
The purpose of the meeting is to:
- Receive and consider the annual report;
- Receive and consider the financial statements and report of the auditors;
- Appoint auditors;
- To announce election results and;
- Transact such other business, including Special Business, as may properly come before the meeting or an adjournment thereof.