High Interest Terms
Sit Back, Relax, and Watch Your Investment Grow
It’s easy to sit back and watch your money grow with one of Hubert’s high-interest terms. With the option to invest in one to five-year terms, that offer even higher interest rates than our Happy Saving account, you can sit back and relax while your investments keep growing and growing!
- 100% guaranteed by the Deposit Guarantee Corporation of Manitoba.
- Interest calculated and compounded annually.
- $1,000 minimum balance required.
- Two-year to five-year terms non-redeemable.
- One-year terms redeemable quarterly.
Any lasting happiness term deposits you purchase after January 15, 2016 are not eligible for early redemption. If you purchased a term prior to then, you can still redeem those deposits prior to their maturity dates! This change won’t affect our one-year quarterly term deposits, so you’re still be able to redeem quarterly with full interest.
Here are the reduced interest rates for early redemption for terms purchased prior to January 15, 2016:
- Within the first 12 months: 0%.
- Any time after 12 months (term deposits purchased between May 24, 2012 – January 15, 2016): 1.00%.
If you’re redeeming early, Hubert will adjust the interest accordingly to reflect to the reduced interest rate.
If you think you may need your funds before your term matures, consider our Happy Savings account. You’ll still earn a great interest rate and can use your funds at any time.